Pages

Share The Feeling

Follow truewinner72 on Twitter Tell a Friend Tell a Friend

6/09/2011

Instant Mood Booster

Try this out, put on your favorite song that gets you hyped up and ready to take on the world, close your eyes, and visualize yourself having everything that you desire. Whether it is that brand new car, a family vacation, a million bucks, or a beautiful spouse to share your life with, close your eyes and envision that it is all yours.
Yes I know that it may sound crazy and some of you may even feel silly doing it, but I guarantee that it will instantly boost your mood and get you ready to make everything that you envisioned a reality. Just moments before writing this article, I felt lazy and unmotivated. I started to fall back into my old habit of telling myself that I cannot accomplish my goals. I felt this getting stronger and I knew that it would only lead to more unnecessary sadness, so in order to combat it I turned on the music, (this part is very important the music will help put you back in a positive state of mind) began envisioning all of my goals, and bam! I regained my positive feeling and am back to work. So the next time you feel those negative feelings creeping up on you give it a try, I promise it won't let you down.

1 comment:

  1. This helped me. I'm a 14 year old having a bad day, and one of my biggest fears ever is not having anyone ever love me, and not getting married or starting a family. I just closed my eyes and pictured this beautiful family and I feel so much better, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete